Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teacher appreciation Gift 2011


I love teacher appreciation week. (well, most years anyway.) I love the opportunity to let the teacher know that you noticed all of the love and effort they spent teaching your kid(s) and that you are truly grateful for it.
This was a fun gift to put together and it was easy too!
I made the card using my Cricut, (cartridge used was Just Because Cards, but you could cut the label and the watermelon by hand and use stickers for the caption.
 I filled lunch bag sized cellophane bags with all things watermelon - candy, lip gloss, stickers, mini notebooks and anything else I could find.
I folded the top of the bag over and just stapled the tag onto the bag to keep it closed.
That's it - Super Easy. I think they turned out really cute even though my daughter thought the caption was way to corny. ha ha. Although I agree it's super corny, I think it works. The watermelon goodies make it a great gift.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...