Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Have A Sweet Day" Chocolate Gift Basket and Card






This CUTE basket of chocolate is another creation from Shannon. Here is her explanation---"I made this basket of treats for a "sweet" friend of mine. I tried to put some of her favorite treats in it. I filled cello bags and made simple toppers that matched the card. I wrapped coordinating paper around the chocolate bar and added more of the matching ppr from the card to top it and also go around the candle. The card was made using the "birthday cake" cartridge. I used versamark on the word sweet and the embossed with a mix of irridescent, white, and clear ep and also some pink glitter thrown in the mix. I used a scallop edge punch along the patterned ppr."

2 comments:

Denece said...

This totally made her friends day!!!! It still makes me smile everytime I look at the card!

SUZY said...

Hi Denece, Shannon told me all about you. She loves and admires you so much! She also said you are talented. Thanks for your comment and thanks for being such a sweet friend to my little sis.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...