Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Great Idea For Organizing Jewelry

Pin It

I love organization ideas. Especially since my idea of organizing my stuff is throwing everything in those big ziploc freezer bags. I have been trying to figure out a way to organize my jewelry. I came across the best idea in this book. I got it on sale at Barnes and Noble when I was in Denver. It's called "organize now!" by Jennifer Ford Berry. She has a website HERE.

She suggests using these bead organizers. What a simple, but perfect idea! I use these with my craft supplies, but it never occurred to me to use them anywhere else. I never have to rummage through my jewelry box anymore to find two earrings that match.

And I LOVE that they are see-thru.
You can see that I have pearls and bulky necklaces in the bead organizers, but I need to figure out what to do with my nicer jewelry with thin, fine chains so they won't tangle. I would love some ideas if you want to share. I would love to post your ideas and also pictures. PLEASE share. Maybe I can figure out what to do with those necklaces once and for all.
Come back soon,

2 comments:

Georgina Close said...

an awesome idea thanks! xx

SUZY said...

You're welcome Georgina! Glad you like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...