Thursday, June 30, 2011

My "Happy" Chairs!!!

Pin It

These chairs make me happy every time I see them! I LOVE how they turned out!!! I made them to go in my craft room. My craft room needs major help and I am going to design the rest of the room around these chairs.

I got these chairs months ago at Savers. The cushions were still covered with plastic and they were in great shape so I didn't remove the white fabric like I normally would have.

Can you believe I only paid $5.99 for each chair? I LOVE it!

First I removed the chair cushions and then sanded the heck out of the chairs. I painted them with glossy spray paint. While they were drying I recovered the cushions. This is the easiest part. I just wrapped the cushions in my new fabric and stapled the fabric in place with a staple gun.

Here's what it looks like when it's all stapled.


When the chair is dry replace the screws to reattach the seat.

SO EASY!!! I just love them! I found some some cute fabric that goes great with the chairs. I'll be using these to make the rest of my dingy, unorganized craft room "happier".


Come back soon,

4 comments:

Mrs. Frey said...

great prices, they turned out adorable!

SUZY said...

Thanks Rose! You are so nice!

shannonigan said...

I love them!!!

SUZY said...

Thanks Shannon. Did you see the clock post? Can you believe I finally finished mine? You should send me a picture of your clock. It turned out so dang cute! I would love to post it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...