For a copy of the lesson from the manual go HERE.
Here is the Handout.
It's super easy!
1. Print the Bag Topper (print HERE)
2. Fill a 7 3/4" x 3 1/2" Cellophane bag with Sour Patch Kids candy.
3. fold bag down about 2 inches and staple Topper to bag.
4. Embellish with a button and a bow (or nothing)or whatever you like.
This is a copy of a picture we have hanging in our home. It say's, "Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He let's the storm rage and calms His child." I bought it a Seagull Book because I liked the quote and, well, because it was cheap. At the time I had no idea what an impact it would have on my teenage daughter. She took a lot of comfort from understanding that she had her Father in Heaven comforting her during hard times.
Here are some supplements that would be great with this lesson:
1. . "Overcoming Opposition"' Elder Dallin H. Oaks
2. "Opposition, Joy and The Nice Life"' Bruce C. And Marie Hafen
3. This video is excellent! It's called My New Life.it's about Stephanie Nielson, survivor of a near-fatal plane crash. If you haven't seen it already, check it out now. You will be amazed at this sweet, incredible Lady.
Come back soon,
This post was featured on Sugardoodle.net