Handout for Manual 3 Lesson 24:
This is an easy handout! I know it's very similar to the "Opposition" handout with the Sour Patch Kids, but to be honest, this is my "go to" method of putting together a handout. I buy the cellophane bags in bulk and I use them a lot! It's pretty easy to print out a page topper, staple and be done with it (and no one has complained yet).
All you will need is:
1. A printout of the quote/scripture. found HERE. I printed it onto yellow card stock. You can use white or whatever color you like.
2. Cellophane bags or plastic sandwhich bags, or whatever you have that will work.
3. Gumballs (mine were kind of pricey. I was in a hurry. I know you can find them cheaper. Try buying from a bulk/bin thing.
4. A stapler
1. Fill bags with a few gumballs
2. Cut the page topper out around the outside red lines.
3. Fold in page toppers half
4. Fold down the top of the bag and fit the page topper over the fold..
5. Staple in place
You're done! Was that easy or what?
Good luck on your lesson!
Come back soon,
This post was featured on Sugardoodle.net