Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Young Women Manual 3, Lesson 26 "Repentance"

Pin It

Gift Box Handout:



First you need a gift box or bag of some kind. Your box can be whatever you want. HERE is a template for the box I used. You can print it on bright colored card stock like I did or you can use patterned card stock. Then cut it out on the solid lines and fold it on the dotted lines. I filled my boxes with Hershey's nuggets. (Actually, mine are only half-full.)

You can attach a ribbon to make a handle by punching a hole on each side of the box. Knot one end of the ribbon and thread it through one of the holes from the inside. Thread it through the other hole and tie a knot on the end.

Print out quote HERE. Cut out and mat with colored card stock leaving extra room at one end and cutting the corners off that end to make a tag. If you want to attach it with ribbon you can punch a hole. I ended up just tucking mine under the flower.



If you want to decorate the box you can add a flower to the top or whatever you want. I used 3 different sizes of flowers, glued them inside one another and finished off with a button. You can use whatever you like to decorate the box though.

Attach flower and tag to box top.

So CUTE!!

Come back soon,

This post was featured on Sugardoodle.net

7 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

You are darling! I just found your website off of Sugardoodle and am so glad I did! I will be coming back often. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!!

SUZY said...

Hi Michelle,

I'm glad you found me! Thanks for your sweet comments.

Georgina Close said...

Love it! Thank you : )
I had my daughters 5th B'day party today so am making these last minute....so am not doing the box's but have lots of pretty celephane to wrap chocies in for the 'presents'
Thank you so much
Georgina xx

Emili said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

SUZY said...

Georgina, Cellophane is a great idea. I bet they were darling.

Emili, I love the way you spell your name. It's so cute!

Thanks for commenting!!!

Suzy

Denell said...

This is so cute! I think you gave it to Whitney's class! Anya is teaching tomorrow and we are looking for handout ideas!! you are so clever!!!

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

Hi Denell!

How fun to get your message! Are you making these? If so, I will look for them tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...