Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ham and Broccoli Quiche

Pin It

I thought I'd share one of my favorite recipes--Ham and Broccoli Quiche. I got this recipe from my friend Zona. it's really easy and its delicious! It's great served at a shower. Mmmmmmm. Try it out.

3 cups cheese-grated
1 head fresh broccoli-broken into spears
2 cups ham -chopped
1/2 cup chopped onion


Lay broccoli in bottom of greased 9’’x 13’’ pan. sprinkle ham on top , then onion, then cheese.

In blender mix:
3 cups milk
6 eggs
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 cup Bisquick
3/4 tsp. salt

Pour over broccoli etc. in pan.
Bake (covered) at 400* F for 45 minutes
Come back soon,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of crated cheese would work best with this?

Suzy Q said...

I used sharp cheddar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...