Friday, July 29, 2011

"Happy Birthday Candy Bar Wrapper"

Pin It

This is an easy, fast birthday gift for your Young Women or friends. I just printed out the Tags and wrapper HERE

I printed the tags (page 1) on card stock and the wrappers (pages 2 and 3)on regular paper. The regular paper wraps around the candy bar better. My printer prints the last page first so I made sure my card stock is on the bottom of the three pages before I printed it.

For some reason the black and white pattern on the background of the wrapper disappeared when I converted the file to PDF, but you can use regular scrapbook paper for the backgroud using the outside border of the wrapper as a measurment guide or just print use it the way it is and use the bow to add color!

Cut the wrapper out along the outside border and wrap it around a big candy bar. They go on sale for a buck here all the time. I used Symphony and Hershey bars.

Secure the wrapper with double-sided tape.

Cut out a tag and write your message.

Punch hole where circle is on tag.

Tie a bow around the candy bar on the left side and attach the tag.


This is perfect when you want to wish someone a Happy Birthday, but you don't want to burden them with the feeling of  "Now I have to get her something on her birthday".  Ha ha!

Come back soon,

1 comment:

Mac said...

By color, by taste or just by favorites, birthday candy buffets can be the centerpiece of any party.



birthday candy buffets MA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...