Friday, August 26, 2011

Button Heart Picture

Pin It
This picture is hanging in my craft room above the sink. 
This was such an easy one to make.  I was inspired by this project.  I have to confess though, that I didn't follow the tutorial found on that website.  I just cut a heart out of paper and lightly traced it onto my green polka-dotted paper.  I then filled the heart in with double sided scotch tape and stuck the buttons on.  I outlined the heart first and then filled it in.  In the photo you can see the tape shining underneath because of the flash, but I can't see it "in real life". :)  I placed it in a frame that I bought at Hobby Lobby for $4.99.  I have to admit that I am not completely happy with this project yet.  I think it still needs something, but I don't know what. It's cute enough for now.  I'll just leave it on my wall until inspiration strikes.

Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...