Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Great Picture Hanging Tip

Pin It
I wanted to share this AWESOME tip that I got from my sister-in-law Kim.  You know how you see pictures hanging from bows?  So cute!  Have you ever attached bows to your frames only to hang them up and they won't hang evenly?  Well, here's where this trick comes in handy. 
"Get a long piece of wide ribbon, tie a bow in the middle and leave the ends long. Tape the ends to the wall (this will be behind your picture) then use a nail, tape, something to secure the bow to the wall. Now, hang your picture back on its original nail. This gives the illusion that it is being hung by the bow. I learned this trick at rod works and love it!"   
I love it too and I am going to be doing it soon!  Cute baby too!  Thanks Kim!

Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...