Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Young Women Manual 3 Lesson 34: Avoiding Dishonesty

Pin It
For a copy of the lesson click HERE.

Here are some other resources:
1. Ann M. Dibb, “I Believe in Being Honest and True,
2. D. Todd Christofferson, “Moral Discipline,
3. Video: “Honesty: You Better Believe It!
4. Mormonad: “Look Ahead.

The handout is another easy one.  YAY!
Print out the quote HERE.
Fill a bag or a box with Almond Joy Candy bars (I used 3) And attach the quote.  You can embellish with ribbon, buttons, flowers etc.

Mmm one of my favorite candy bars!  You could also use Snicker Bars and either keep the same quote or you could put, " When you lie, Satan snickers". 
Come back soon,
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your talents! Your ideas are darling! I so appreciate the added zing to my lessons~when I don't have time to stress or to spend hours creating! Thanks for your stress and hours creating! :)

Suzy Q said...

Thank you so much for the kind comments! I really appreciate you taking the time. I'm so glad that you are able to use these ideas. I absolutely loved creating them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...