Yesterday I posted a tutorial for the Memo Board. Here is the post I promised showing the clothespins you can use with it. Our Young Women made these at Girl's Camp.
1. wooden clothespins (I got mine at the dollar store)
2. scrapbook paper or card stock
3. Mod Podge
4. buttons, string, brads and whatever else you want to embellish with.
5. paintbrush (I used a disposable sponge brush)
6. Glue Dots
2. Brush a thin layer of Mod Podge on one flat side of the clothespin.
3. Place the paper on the clothespin.
4. Brush with another thin layer of Mod Podge.
You can stop now and be done or embellish with buttons, bows or whatever!
Come back soon,