Monday, September 12, 2011

Mutual Theme 2012: Arise and Shine Forth Printable Binder Cover Etc

Pin It


The Theme for Mutual in 2012 is Doctrine and Covenants 115:5 - Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations.
 
This picture can be used for various things in 2012.  I made it to put in my see-thru binder cover.  You could print it smaller HERE to give for a handout, add to a book mark etc. You can get the photo (jpeg) version HERE. Or the PDF version HERE. The PDF version is the easiest because all you have to do is print it out and it will be your standard 8.5" x 11".  The jpeg version is a photograph (I couldn't scan it because it's too bumpy with all the flowers it has on it and I can't close the scanner cover.) and you can print it out to any size you want.  If you want it to slide into your binder cover you need to print it out at size 8 1/2" x 11" (or "full page").  The jpeg seems to print out looking sharper than the PDF.

Here's my attempt at a digital version.  Print it out HERE. or HERE for the smaller handout version.

Here are some other posts that go with this year's theme.



Come back soon,
This post was featured on Sugardoodle.net

3 comments:

Moira said...

Hi Suzy,
This is great for next years theme and the best one I have seen. I have been looking for birthday gift ideas for the girls but have come up blank, perhaps it is still too early but I'm hoping your wonderful talent will produce something delightful just like all your awesome handouts.
Will check back soon luv ya!

SUZY said...

Hi there Moira,

I am glad to hear you like the theme printable. I am having some issues with the handout size conversion to PDF, but I'm hoping it will be up soon. I am working on a new birthday gift idea, but if you follow this link you might find something you can use. I like the candy bar idea because it can be made ahead. Here is the link.

http://littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com/search/label/Gifts

Have a great day!

Suzy

Kellie said...

Beautiful Work! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...