Saturday, September 10, 2011

Young Women Handout Manual 3 lesson 38 "Good Health Habits"

Pin It
HERE is the lesson from the manual.

Here are some additional resources:
1. For the Strength of Youth (booklet, 2001), 36–37.
2. John Bytheway, “I Have No Friends,” lds.org/youth. Consider reading the paragraph beginning “We often use the word clean in a gospel context…”
3. Mormonad: “Move Your Feet.

Here is the handout.

I was going to give out treasures chocolate and use this scripture (And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures;) But I thought maybe I'd forgo the chocolate on this lesson. Ha ha. :-)

I got these bubbles in the dollar section at Walmart I think, but I've seen them at dollar tree too.  They are in the wedding section.  There are a lot of cool things in the wedding section.  Cool boxes and containers etc.  I guess the size of the bottle might be different depending on where you buy them, but it doesn't matter because this is so easy.  I'll give you the measurements I used, but do what works for you.

Bottles:
I just used scraps from past projects for this.  These take only a tiny bit of paper.  I wrapped the bottle with a strip of paper just slightly shorter than the area I wrapped (mine was 4 1/2" x 1 1/16").  Cut a slightly smaller strip of a coordinating paper and attach on top of the first one. (Mine was 4 1/4" x 1/14").  Now you can embellish your bottles.  I used a punched out flower (1") and a 1/2" button and attached a hemp bow to the button.  I used double-sided tape to attach the paper and glue dots to attach  everything else.

Tags:
I used (1 x 1 1/2") tags and printed out the saying with a label printer using clear tape.  I guess you could use white too.  I added a ( 1/4") strip of patterned paper across the bottom to add color. I tied it around the neck of the bottle with white string.

HERE is a tag you can print out onto card stock.  You can add paper to the bottom if you want to. If you cat barely inside the black border and round the corners with a corner punch that would look cute.  Just punch a hole in the top of the tag and attach it to the bottle and you've got yourself a handout!

Come back soon,
 
This post was featured on Sugardoodle.net

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love your cute ideas! Thanks for sharing them!

SUZY said...

Thank you Kim!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...