Monday, September 26, 2011

Young Women Manual 2 Lesson 41 "Optimism"

Pin It

Here Is the Handout for this lesson.


Bottle labels are HERE
Lemon Face and Make Lemonade tags are HERE

I made the Lemons with my Cricut Machine (Simply Charmed) and I used my label maker to add the "Make Lemonade, but I made some tags and copies of the lemons for anyone who needs them.

I just happened across the lemon sucker at the dollar store so I added it at the last minute.  I bought the lemonade packet at the dollar store also.

I just cut horizontally between the labels and then adhered it to some pretty yellow patterned paper and cut it so there would be about a 1/4" border on the top and the bottom (if that didn't make sense look at the photo ha ha) adhered them over the existing labels with some double-sided Scotch tape.  I tied a couple of bows to the neck of the bottle and attached the tags and lemons with string.  I stuck the stick of the sucker into the ribbon around the bottle neck.  I think it turned out cute!

Come back soon,

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Love this idea! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Kylene said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...