Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Young Women Manual 3, Lesson 39 "Recognizing Our Individual Worth"

Pin It

For a copy of the lesson from the manual go HERE.
Here are some additional resources:
1. Jeffrey R. Holland, “To Young Women,” Oct. 2005 general conference.
2. Video: “Significant in Every Way,” lds.org/youth/video.
3. Mormonad: “Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful.

Here is my handout.


You're going to love me!  This is a super easy one!  Just print out the tags HERE and attach it to a tiara.  I got mine at the dollar store.  You could probably get those paper crowns at Burger King for free.  Or you can always just give them the tag and call it good.

Come back soon,
 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You always have the best ideas for handouts! I love it and have used bits and pieces of your ideas for handouts for my beehives! Thanks for sharing!

SUZY said...

Hi Lisa,

I'll be visiting your blog for ideas as well. You've got some cute stuff on there. Thanks for the sweet comment.

Suzy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...