Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Happy BOO To You" Tags

Pin It


 With Halloween coming I thought I would make a special treat for the kids in my Primary class.  I made these tags and attached them to glittered boxes I found in the dollar section at Target.
I usually make special treats to give Kade's friends and (also kids we're close to in the neighborhood) when they come Trick-or-Treating. I think I'll use this tag for those too.  I also used this tag for  a Visiting Teacher treat or you could use it for a Young Women Treat or a neighborhood Boo treat.

  HERE is a printable of the digital version.  Just cut them out and punch holes around the orange outer circle.

And below is the scanned copy of the ones I made with card stock.  Just save it to your computer and print it out onto card stock.

If you want to make them from scratch print THIS PAGE onto green card stock cut it out with a 2 inch circle punch. Mount it onto a 3 inch orange circle and punch holes around the outer orange border.  Print the ghosts out HERE.  Cut them out and use a Q-tip and pink chalk to make cheeks and draw eyes and mouth with a black marker. and adhere them to the tag.  I put Googly (or is it Googlie? ha ha) eyes on these ones, but I left them off the ones I did for Visiting Teaching.

Happy Halloween!

Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...