Monday, October 10, 2011

Lollipop Trees

Pin It



I guess this looks more like a potted plant than a tree, but "Lollipop Potted Plant" just doesn't have a ring to it. So I'm going with "Tree".

I needed an idea for a gift and when I saw this on pinterest.com I knew I had to make these.
HERE is a link to the blog I got this idea from.. If you like the tags, I have them posted HERE.  (There are 6 different sayings) This was such an easy project and came together quickly.

Hope you'll try it.  It would make a great activity for Young Women.

Come back soon,

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is such a cute idea. I love that you can use this idea for a lot of different occassions!!

SUZY said...

Thanks Lisa. This was really fun to make. Really easy and quick! I checked out your blog. I love it! You're so talented and your girls are adorable!

Suzy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...