Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Sweet" Gift Tags

Pin It


Here are some gift tags I wanted to share with you.


I made these so that I would have some labels ready if I needed a quick thank you gift or birthday gift.  These labels can be attached to anything sweet.  The picture above is a giant Hershey Bar with Almonds.  I wrapped the candy bar in a piece of scrapbook paper and attached the tag with ribbon.  

To make the tags print the inner circle (Click HERE and Print) onto scrapbook paper.  
Punch or cut them out.
Either use a scallop punch or die cut to make scallop circle (slightly bigger than inner circle.).  I used white card stock.  If you don't have the right size punch or die cut, you can adhere the inner circle to white card stock and cut out the outer circle with scalloped scissors.

Punch holes at the top to thread ribbon through and attach to candy bar (or whatever you are giving as your gift.) Or just adhere directly to gift-more like a label.



Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...