Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"BOO" Ghost Tags

Pin It


I made these Halloween ghost tags to put on the glow sicks to give to my son's friends when they came trick or treating.  They whipped up really fast.



If you click on the picture below you can print out the pattern for these ghosts.  Print as a full page if you want them big like mine. I just used a glue dot to attach the huge google eyes that I bought really cheaply at Walmart and drew a mouth with a fine black marker. Then cut out the "BOO" and attach with glue dots or glue. EASY!

 I made these tags with my Cricut.  I used the Simply Charmed cartidge.  I set the size at 5 1/2" (real dial)
Here's a picture of Kade.  He hasn't even been trick or treating yet and he already put a hole in his costume.  (Check out the right leg a little above his knee.)
And here is my daughter Madison who went as Cinderella.  Little girls in the neighborhood thought she really was Cinderella, in fact one darling little girl said to her Mother, "I didn't know Cinderella lived there.".  Ha ha.  Don't you just love kids?!


Come back soon,
 

2 comments:

foxie4 said...

I might need to hire her for a party, Berklie is dying to have a Princess come to her Bday!!

Suzy said...

That's a great idea Angie! I bet Madi would love to do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...