Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cutest Thank You Card I ever Got!

Pin It


My friend Patti is one of the most creative people I know.  Look at this adorable "Thank You Card" she gave to her close friends after her son's wedding.  She's amazing!
Look how adorable this tags is!
There are four layers to the tag: A cover, two photos and the note!
Cute couple huh?  And check out that gorgeous hair! It's all natural.  The color AND the curls.  Amazing.
 
 
Look how cute this little pleated ruffle is and I LOVE baker's twine!  Patti is the one who introduced me to Basic Grey Products.  The papers are so beautiful!
 She attached the tag to a box of Bat Dots and tied it with a generous bow. I love it.  (And I love Patti too!)
 Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...