Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'll Have a "Blue" Christmas Without "U"

Pin It


I found this cute little red and black tree at Hobby Lobby for 10 bucks and I just couldn't resist decorating it for my hubby's office.
Everything I decorated the tree with came from the Dollar Tree. I bought a couple of boxes of red bulbs and I found these pictures the U's Logo by searching Google.  I printed them onto regular computer paper. The thin paper was easy to work with.
I cut four slits in each picture to help them lay down more smoothly on the round surface and stuck them on with a little Mod Podge.  (I only Mod Podged the back of the paper).
I added bows and stuff I found at the dollar store and lights, of course.  I wrapped the base of the tree with a red fleece throw and that was it.
I went down to my husband's office and plugged it in and turned out the lights and hid behind the door till he came in.  He was definitely surprised and loved it! Now he has some Christmas decor to enjoy at work.
Oh, and I printed out some little sayings too: "I'll have a 'blue' Christmas without you", "We wish you a Merry Christmas", and "All I want for Christmas is you".  I printed them onto white card stock and punched them out with a circle punch.

Quick, Easy and cheap!

Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...