Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hayley's Mission Pictures


My daughter Hayley has turned in her paper work to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  They can't be submitted to Salt Lake till the 28th, but she's done with her part.  It's such an exciting time, waiting to hear where she will be called and where she will make her home for 18 months.  If all goes as planned I'm thinking we'll find out on February 8th.  I will definitely be posting that news!!!  I thought I'd share some of her pictures from her missionary sitting.  I say, "sitting", but it was more of a photo shoot.


Arjhana was so much fun to work with.  She has the cutest personality and made Hayley feel comfortable immediately. 
Arjhana wanted to do some clothing changes, but Hayley and I weren't expecting to do that so we didn't bring extra clothes.  Arjhana litteraly gave Hayley the shirt off her back and Hayley is wearing it in this picture. Oh yeah, and the necklace is her's too.







Arjhana  really wanted to take some photos "on location" as she called it.  So after we took some studio pictures she hopped in the car with us and we went to a few places in town.  Black shirt and black coat?  You guessed it, Arjhana's.

If you are needing a photographer HERE is a link to her website.  She works out of the Inkley's in Layton, Utah.  You'll fall in love with her.  She's a doll!

Come back soon,
 

5 comments:

Mrs. Frey said...

Of course my favorite is the one with both of you. Sue I am so happy for you, Hayley you are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside, and that is extremely beautiful. Love you and miss you both. Rose

foxie4 said...

Hailey is gorgeous just like her Momma! Love you all!

Patti said...

No surprise, in the least, the pictures turned out fabulously! What a gorgeous subject...What people may not know is that her inner beauty is even more stunning!

it's so exciting that her time is finally here! She has been wanting this for so long! She will be an awesome missionary!

Shauna said...

You daughter is such a beautiful girl. Congratulations on the mission. I am sure that you are both excited and anxious to find out her mission call. I love her red hair! My youngest has long red hair as well and I just love it.
Take care,
Shauna
myshaenoel.blogspot.com

SUZY said...

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments. Hayley IS beautiful inside and out! How am I going to live without her for a year and a half? This is not going to be easy.

Shauna, YOU have gorgeous red hair! I love it! I bet your daughter is absolutely beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...