Saturday, February 25, 2012

"Did You Think To Pray" Door Hangers

Pin It


I made these little door hangers for my class to hang on the inside of their bedroom doors.  I'm pretty sure most kids can see their doors when they are laying in bed and if they forgot to say their prayers I hope seeing this sign will make them hop out of bed and pray.


You can print the door hangers HERE
I got the clip art pictures of the little boy and little girl from Jenny Smith's mormonshare.com

They are really easy.  All you do is print, cut each door hanger out, and then cut along the diagonal line and cut out the circle so you can hang them from the door knob.

I hope you can use them!  :)

Come back soon,
 

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love these door hangers. Many thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...