Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Daughters singing "I walked Today Where Jesus Walked".

Okay,  I've been posting a lot of personal stuff lately and here I go again.

 
My daughters sang this song in my husband's parent's ward today.  We had them sing it again at my husband's parent's home and I recorded it.  I'm thinking this may be the last time I hear them sing together...at least for a while.  (in order from left to right) Morgan is moving out in June, Hayley is leaving for her mission to England in June, and Madi is getting married in 3 weeks!!!!  I can't believe they are all leaving at once.  Anyway,  I thought I'd share it with you.  Hope you enjoy this video.


I am so grateful for these three sweet daughters.  They have been such a blessing in my life.  I love and admire them so much and I'm looking forward to seeing them build their lives (and I'm really excited about grandkids!)

Come back soon,
 

4 comments:

foxie4 said...

What amazing daughters you have!! I hope I can raise Berklie to be just like them!! Love you!

SUZY said...

Angie I love you you are so sweet! If you raise Berklie to be like you she will turn out perfect!,

Mo said...

Madre, I just want to point out that you called me Madi...Thanks a lot ;)

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

I'm not sure what you mean, Niña.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...