Friday, March 30, 2012

"Arise and Shine Forth" Birthday Candy Bar Wrapper



My new friend Wendy had such a good idea...a candy bar wrapper with the 2012 Young Women theme. This is what I came up with.


All you do is print out the wrapper onto regular computer paper, (cardstock is too thick and doesn't wrap around the candy bar as well.) cut out the wrapper and wrap it around a giant sized candy bar.  I also added a ribbon for extra cuteness! You could use these with the tags for birthdays or without the tags for any other event.

Print free wrapper and tags HERE.
The wrapper may look like some colors are missing, but the wrapper prints out with all of the colors.

I hope you like them.
Come back soon,

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

i can't get it to print. It keeps saying error. I LOVE this idea. We've been looking for something for the YW for their Birthdays. Thanks for this.

SUZY said...

Oh no Jennifer, that is so dumb! I will see if I can figure out what's going on so I can fix it.

Tiff said...

mine says the link won't redirect. bummer, I love these!

SUZY said...

I'll fix it today. Sorry

SUZY said...

I think the link is fixed now. Try it and please let me know if it works.

Tiff said...

It worked! THANKS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...