Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mini Bundt Cakes





I got these cute mini Bundt Cake tins at Orson Gygi in Salt Lake last week. If you haven't been
there you have got to go see this place!! They have the greatest stuff! Mostly kitchen and cooking items, but also every cute cellophane bag you can imagine and more. You have to see for yourself.



If you don't live near SLC here is the label. You may be able to find these online.



I just used a regular cake mix and filled the cup about 2/3 full.
(I sprayed the tins with non-stick spray).







I baked them for 18 minutes. Let them cool for 10 minutes before you remove them from the tins.
After the cakes were completely cooled I gave them a generous sprinkle of powdered sugar.



I put a little raspberry jam in each center, then a squirt of "cupcake icing" and finished it of with a fresh raspberry.



I also made chocolate ones with frosting and a chocolate chip.



I placed each cake in a cupcake wrapper. (Orson Gygi has tons of polka dot ones to choose from.)

SO easy! These would make nice gifts. Cute for Mother's day!


Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...