Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Card



Mother's Day is only a few days away! Are you ready?
The Young Women In our ward made these cards for their mom's.















I found these cute envelopes last week and thought they would be so cute with a card! They measure 7" X 4 1/2". The card measures 4 1/2" X 6 1/2".
The bow is made from cooking twine that I got at Orson Gygi in Salt Lake.
The paper is "Dotty For You" from "Close To My Heart". (Thanks Shannon). Shout out to my friend Dotty here!




I used the the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and this coordinating stamp from Close To My Heart for this tag. Of course, you could put whatever you want there.

This card would go great with these

Happy Mother's Day!!
Come back soon,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Sue!!! We had a blast and Hope didn't believe I made the card. I said yes I did....Sue gave me a lil kit;) You are awesome in so many ways! Thanks for being my sweet friend. Love you! Thanks again.

Hank hendricks said...

Like the card idea. it's so simple..you don't think of using Gift Card envelopes for it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...