Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduation Card with gift card pocket


I was SO excited when I saw this video showing a SIMPLE way to make a card with a gift card pocket. It's by far the easiest one I have found. Here is my version.


So easy and cute!

BTW-I love the blog I found the video on. It's called creationsbychristina.com. I LOVE This blog!! Christina is so talented and sweet. I love watching her videos. Her blog has made me think about doing a video myself. It makes me feel a little nervous to think of, but a video is so much easier to understand. Hmm. Still thinking about that one.


Come back soon,

3 comments:

Patti said...

Hard to believe, but this is even cuter in person!

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

Ha ha. Patti-I love you!

Waseem said...

I wish to receive this on my graduation. The pocket is sound like Gift Card envelopes..it's adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...