Friday, July 13, 2012

9 Cards



I thought I'd share some cards I've made. I love looking at cards people have made because they inspire my own ideas. I hope these cards can do that for you...or what the heck, just flat out copy them. Haha. :)
I flat out copied this card. It is the sample project included in the booklet for the Cricut All Mixed Up Cartridge. Perfect for using up some Basic Grey scraps.
Paper is My Mind's Eye. Love this little stamp!
I made this one from a Cricut cartridge called Summer Celebrations. I just LOVE the tree. In fact, I've kind of got a thing for trees. I used my Cricut for the caption too. I replaced the cutting blade with a black Cricut marker.

My daughter Madison bought some clothes as a gift for her new baby nephew. Everything had cute, cute baby monkeys on it and I wanted to make her a card to match. This one came from the Create A Critter cartridge. I am so in love with this cartridge! Everything on it is adorable! The stamp is Stampin' Up.  I've used that particular stamp set a ton.  I love it.
This stamp was the June 2012 (I think) stamp of the month from Close To My Heart. My sister Shannon is a consultant for them. (She can help you out if you want any of their stuff) I love their stamps!
I got the idea for these trees from a billboard I often passed. I thought the shape was so cute and love the swirlies. I cut everything on my Cuttle Bug and embossed the trees with my Cuttle Bug also.
dont you just LOVE tulips? They are my very favorite flower. I used my Cuttle Bug to cut the tulip, leaves and Stem. The middle petal on the tulip is simply a leaf.
As simple as this is, it's probably my favorite. I usedBasic Grey Paper and stickers. (I love their alpha stickers! I'm not sure if I used a punch or what for the flowers. I tied bows out of hemp and put them over the leaves. I love to tie bows with hemp. It way softer than twine. I get it in the Jewelry section at Michaels. I used my Cuttlebug and an embossing folder for the white background.
I made this card for a lady in my neighborhood who had twins, but it would be cute for a 2nd birthday too.

Come back soon,

3 comments:

Patti said...

Sooo cute, as usual! Hmmm I feel some inspiration coming on!

ScrapSmith said...

Love them! You have been busy:) They really are adorable Sue!

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

I love you both! Thanks for the sweet comments! You're both better card makers than I am.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...