Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Favorite Salad



I am going to share my favorite salad recipe with you. It's super easy and super delicious! It's also very colorful so it's pretty. Easy, delicious and pretty? How can you go wrong?


Ingredients:
2 bags frozen cheese tortellini -cooked according to package directions(You can get away with using 1 package, but why would you? The tortellini is the best part. )
1 container of grape tomatoes
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper(sometimes not all colors are available. No biggie, just use what you can find) -cut all peppers into strips
1can black olives-drained
1 bottle of your favorite Italian Dressing (I use Newman's Own)
1 tub crumbled Feta cheese

Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix carefully so as not to break tortellini. (I wait to add the feta until just before serving)

That's it! So easy!

Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...