Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back to school "Goodie Bags"



I made these Back to School Goodie Bags for my cute Primary class. I'm going to give them out the Sunday before school starts.  Inside is  a box of crayons, a glue stick and a mini stapler.
I found these cute bags at Orson Gygi in Salt Lake last spring. (You can buy them online HERE )I immediately fell in love with them and I've hung on to them until now. Orson Gygi has SO many cute bags.  
I printed the back to school picture onto the bags by running them through my printer. 

You can find them HERE.

 I printed out the page first on regular paper.  This became my guide.  Using non-permanent adhesive, I attached the bags to the "Guide Sheet".  I made sure I adhered it onto the long sides of the bag so it wouldn't get all crazy when it went through the printer. Then I printed onto the bags.  

After the bags were printed I peeled them of the Guide Sheet and rubbed the adhesive of of the bags.
I folded the top down an inch or so and then I punched holes in all layers og the folded section with a 1/2" circle punch.

I filled the bag with the goodies and then I slid a pencil and a piece of ribbon through the holes.  I tied a bow with the ribbon and that was it.  It's done.
I really love the way they turned out.  I can't wait to give them to my cute little class!
If you don't want to do the whole print on a bag thing you can print out page 2 and cut them out as tags and attach them to any bag or basket you want.  I think They'd be cute cut out with a circle punch.
I think these would be cute for Young Women too and why not give one to your Child's teacher?


Come back soon,

1 comment:

ScrapSmith said...

these are so stinkin' cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...