Monday, August 27, 2012

Build your Foundation upon the Rock. YWM2L3 "Building The Kingdom of God" or PM4L28



Go HERE for a copy of the lesson from theYW manual.
Go HERE for a copy of the lesson from the Primary manual.

Here is a picture of my handout for this lesson.
I used these for my Primary class (M4L28) and they LOVED them, but it also works perfectly with Young Women (M2L3).
I found a cute little acrylic house container that I found at Michael's in their "cheapie" section forever ago.  They are SO adorable, but totally unnecessary. You could easy use a cellophane bag to hold the "rocks".  For the rocks I bought these Rock Jelly Beans.  I think they are SO cute!  You could use anything that looks like a rock.  Even Nerds look like rocks.  Just put them in the container of your choice and attach the tag.
For a free Printable copy of the tags go HERE.

The Tag reads, "Remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation."  Helaman 5:12
Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...