Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Thanks For Stepping In To Help" another way to say "Thanks!"



I find myself making a lot of thank you gifts.  I am so blessed to have so many sweet people in my life.
I recently made this "thank you" for my darling neighbor who helped me out!
The card reads, "Thanks for STEPPING in to help". The tag can be printed
HERE
I added some feet to the tag, but it's not necessary.

I filled a tote bag with everything to do with feet. Flip flops, socks, nail polish, pedicure tools etc. For my filler I used cotton balls.
I wanted to add something sweet. I looked for gummy feet, but I had no luck. Finally I decided on "Tootsie" Rolls. Hopefully she got the connection.
You could attach the tag to any one of these items and it would make a cute thank you. I just wanted to do a bigger gift because my cute friend really helped me out big time! Thanks Aubrey!!

Come back soon,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea! I repinned it from you and put it in my "cute gifts to give" board. I'm sure I'll be using this gift idea in the future!

Thanks for sharing!
~Joy

Suzy said...

How did I not respond to this comment? Thank you Joy and I hope you have been able to use this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...