Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 32 Personal Purity Through Self Discipline



You're gonna love me!  I've got a super easy handout for you this time.  Here is a picture.  Horrible cell phone pic I know.  I'm sorry!  It looks much better "in person".
The quote reads,
"Life's journey is not traveled on a freeway devoid of obstacles, pitfalls, and snares. Rather, it is a pathway marked by forks and turnings. Decisions are constantly before us. To make them wisely, courage is needed: the courage to say, 'No,'the courage to say, 'Yes.' Decisions do determine destiny."
Thomas S. Monson

You can print the bag topper Here

I simply put the candy bar in a cellophane bag and stapled the bag topper to the bag.  (I also cut out a piece of patterned paper the size of the bag and slipped it into the bag in back of the candy bar,) Don't you love how easy that is?

If you can't find a Rocky Road bar you could use Rocky Road anything. You could make rocky road fudge or you could even use Rocky Road Ice Cream if your meeting house has a freezer.


HERE is a copy of the lesson from the manual.

Here are some other resources for you.

Teaching Teens Self-Discipline

Mormon Ads- Self-Discipline
Decisions Determine Destiny-Thomas S. Monson

Come back soon,

2 comments:

love bug momma said...

Oh! I love your handouts, but for some reason we're already on lesson 37 this week (I think we had to combine a couple with stake conf etc????) I hope you can speed ahead! :>

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

Love Bug Momma,
I LOVE checking my email and seeing that there is a comment from someone about this blog so it made me smile when I saw your comment. I will work on that lesson this week and get it posted ASAP.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...