Saturday, September 29, 2012

Forgive Me For Being a Bloomin' Idiot.


 So if you make an appointment on Tuesday with your cute visiting teachers ( who you really love a lot) to come and visit on Wednesday at 1:30 and your husband calls on Wednesday morning and says he'll be home at 11:00 and wants to go hang out with you, and you say, "Sure, that sounds great!" and you go to a movie with him to a theater that's about an hour away and when the movie gets out at about 2:00 and you check your text messages and find a really sweet message from your visiting teachers asking if you are okay and telling you they are sorry they missed you and can you reschedule and you finally realize what an idiot you are because you completely forgot about the appointment you made the day before and you feel like an idiot and you are so sorry that your friends set time aside for you and you just caused them to waste it...

You need to do something nice for them to let them know that you are sorry and that you DO love them - right? Right!

This is what I did...
The tag reads, "Forgive me for being a BLOOMIN' IDIOT!!! 
I just printed out the tags HERE

I punched the tags out with a circle punch (I think I used 1 1/4 ") and adhered them to a flower that I punched out on patterned paper.  Then I attached it to a flower.

I hope you never have to use this, but if you do, I've got you covered.

Come back soon,
 

3 comments:

Mo said...

Ooo I like it!!! I'm sure this will come in handy one day. Haha

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

Nit for you Morgan. You are much sharper that I am. :)

SUZY littlemisssuzyq.blogspot.com said...

See what I mean? I typed "nit" instead of "not". I AM a bloomin' idiot!! And a "Nit" wit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...