Sunday, September 2, 2012

On my gosh! Seattle, where have you been all of my life?

Last weekend Ted and I took a vacation. Our last chance before school starts. We talked about revisiting places we had been before but decided to try something new. We've never been to Seattle before and decided to check it out. Man, we made the right decision! We fell in love with that place! There is so much to do and it seems like a pretty safe city! The weather could not have been more perfect! There was barely a cloud in the sky and not one raindrop. It was about 80° and it felt great! We took a tour on a double-decker bus. That was probably my favorite thing. I love it because you learn interesting facts about the city. Visiting any city is always more fun if you know it's history right? We also took a boat ride which was the same type of tour lots of interesting facts. (I took the above picture from our boat.) We visited Pike Place market where they throw the fish. Huge farmers market! Gorgeous flowers! Dahlias...they're so pretty!
There are a lot of Street performers and they are actually good! We ate lunch in the space needle. Gorgeous views! If you are considering a trip to Seattle, do it! You won't be sorry!

This was the view from our hotel room.
Another shot from the boat.
Okay, this is cool. This is the entrance to the flagship REI. You hike up this trail to get to the doors to get in the store! So cool! They have a mountain bike testing trail also. This is all in the middle of the city. I loved it!
I was surprised to learn how many successful people and businesses came out of Seattle.
Hayley is also a drummer and we took this video to send her.  Dallin, Madi and Ted are also drummers.
I thought these guys sounded really good!
"Flying Fish" at Pike's Place Market.  That cute laugh you hear at the end is my husband's.  I love that laugh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...