Friday, September 14, 2012

Pregnancy Kit Package



Guess what? I'm going to be a grandma!! I'm so excited!!! I wanted to send something to Madi and Garrett to show them how excited we are and to give them something to make the pregnancy fun!
I made some tags to correspond with each item I sent. This is what I came up with.

Relax - bubble bath
Enjoy - chocolate
Feel Better - saltine crackers
Decide - book of baby names
Learn and record - a pregnancy Journal/Planner. I wish I would have used "Plan" instead. That would have been better, but it's done now.

I printed THESE words out on a piece of patterned paper and punched them out with a 2" circle punch. I adhered them to white card stock and cut a border around the tag using scallop scissors.
I put it all in my decorated box. (Used the Cricut 9 Months cartridge) I put the bubble bath in a ziplock bag (just in case) and blew up a couple of sandwich ziplock bags to fill up empty space.

Hope she loves it!!!


Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...