Sunday, September 16, 2012

Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 31 "Group Activities: A Basis For Wise Dating"




For a copy of the lesson from the manual go HERE.

It took me FOREVER to come up with a handout for this lesson, but I love how it turned out!



  I was inspired by this little owl I found on Pinterest.  Mine is actually a pillow box. (Filled with Smarties candy of course!)


Print the Owl out HERE.


Cut all the pieces out I scored my folds before hand.
Fold that little edge in. 
Fold down the middle and glue to that little flap.

Glue down all of your owl pieces.
Fold down the back flaps first. 
Finish with the front flaps


Print out the tags HERE.
Cut them out or use a circle punch.
Add the tag to box with some ribbon and you're done!  Oh, and fill it up with Smarties candy!
I think he's pretty cute, but I have to admit, he's not very photogenic!!!  Or maybe it's the photographer :(
Here are some other resources that might help:



Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...