Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 38: "Nutrition and The Word of Wisdom"



For a copy of the lesson from the manual go HERE.


Here is the handout for the lesson.  VERY EASY!!!

I honestly don't know how I would survive without Cellophane bags.  I use them all the time. They are my favorite!  I love the texture of them and I LOVE that they are see-thru!  I used one that is roughly like size of a lunch bag for this handout.  I used a bagel, but you could also use small loaf of bread or a bran muffin or something.  I thought of a bran muffin first, I like them, but I'm not sure how well that would go over with teen-aged girls?????  I used this brand (See picture below) because it was all whole wheat looking with wheatgerm or something on it.  So it looked pretty healthy.
I printed the tags found HERE
I punched each tag out with a 3" circle punch, punch a hole in it and threaded some ribbon through it which I used to close the bag with.  I think it turned out cute.  Simple, but cute.  The girls will be hungry by the time you give it to them after 3 hours of church.  They will love you for it!
Here are some other links that I hope will help you.






Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...