Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Molly!


I have become one of those obnoxious people who pamper and dress their little dogs.  In my defense...All three of my daughters left home this year.  My Sons are a blast, but I really need a girl around too!  Think of her as a "Service Dog".   We got Molly last January. She turned a year old October 2nd.

  Here she is after her b day haircut on Tuesday.  Look how sweet she is!! Her groomer put cute polka dot bows on her so she would look especially adorable for her big day.
Look what I found on the floor 15 minutes after I got her home!
No problem, I made her a special birthday bow.  Doesn't she look darling? She got that bow out right away too! I put it back in several times and then finally gave up.   (Look at that face!  How can I not love that little pooch?)
Just like any kid would be, Molly was disappointed to get a sweater for her birthday.
I even made her a card...
...and a cake!  I know, I know, I have problems.  But no judging!!!
She loved her cake!  Just a can of dog food, but the sprinkles and candle are just the right touch. :)
Her Groomer made her a card too.

What a fun day!

Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...