Thursday, October 18, 2012

Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 40 "Health Care In The Home"



For a coy of the lesson from the manual click HERE

Here is my handout for this lesson.  I wanted to do something kind of fun and cheerful because the lesson is kind of serious.



The picture is not too good.  Sorry.  I have a printable page with the tags HERE. You can see that the color on the tags is deep orange which you can't see that in the picture.

I just punched the labels out with a 1 1/2" circle punch. ( Mine doesn't look very smooth.  I used the Martha Stewart Punch All Over The Page Circle punch.  BOO!  It was brand new yet it didn't cut clean circles.  I wouldn't recommend this punch.)

I attached it to a little bottle I got at Hobby Lobby and I filled the bottle with Reeces Pieces candy.  

Additional Resources



Come back soon,
 
This post was featured on sugardoodle.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...