Monday, November 19, 2012

New version of Next Year's Youth Theme Picture "Stand Ye in Holy Places"



My postings are slowing way down I know.  I've got a lot going on right now with the holidays coming up.  Besides all the extra time and preparation the holidays take, I am in charge of our church Christmas breakfast and I am helping out with our ward's "Progressive Dinner". We are making some centerpieces for the Christmas breakfast that I'm hoping will turn out cute and I will post pictures and instructions of them when I get a chance along with any other projects I make or come across that I think you guys might like.

 I got an email a while ago from a reader who wanted to use this picture that I posted HERE. She wondered if I could move the scripture from the top of the picture to the bottom so that the spires of the temple would stand out better.  Genius!  I like it so much better! If YOU like it better too you can print it and use it for whatever you want.  I contacted the Photographer JEFF HODGES and he said we own the copyright and can use it for whatever we want.  I have added a copy of his release HERE.  Just print it out and take it with you when you pick up your pictures.  If they give you a hard time you can show them the release.

Go to the post HERE to see some ideas about how you can use this picture.

Come back soon,
 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your work on this picture! It goes perfectly with our YW camp theme. However, would it be possible to have to file without "stand ye in holy places" on it? I am hoping to put this on a banner and then machine embroider the words onto the banner. If that is not possible would a file that instead reads "Stand in Holy Places" without the ye...our stake camp theme does not have the ye.
Thank you so much

Kathy said...

I love your work with this picture. It goes perfectly with our YW camp theme this year. However, I am wondering if I could get a file that does not have the words on the bottom. I am hoping to put the picture on a banner and machine ebroider the words below the picture. Or if that is not possible would it be possible to take ye out of the last line? Our them only uses "stand in Holy Places. THank you
Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...