Friday, November 2, 2012

Young Woman Manual 1 Lesson 41 "The Ability To Succeed"


Here is the lesson from the manual.

Here is a photo of my handout.


I got the quote from the Elaine S. Dalton quote suggested as a resource for this lesson.  You can find it here.Elaine S. Dalton, “Remember Who You Are!” Ensign andLiahona, May 2010, 120–23. Consider using this in the section of the lesson titled “Our Attitudes about Ourselves Help Us Succeed.”

I am a BIG BELIEVER that how we view ourselves affects the way we perform.  I have seen that in my kids and I have experienced that myself, so I loved this quote!

Isn't this mirror cute?  I bought it at the dollar store of course.  Haha! (Dollar Tree in Layton)

Just print the tags HERE. I printed mine on Yellow card stock.

Cut the tags out and attach the tag to a mirror and you're done! 

Here are some more resources:






  • Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “Your Happily Ever After,” Ensignand Liahona, May 2010, 124–27.
  • Dallin H. Oaks, “Desire,”Ensign and Liahona, May 2011, 42–45. Consider reading the paragraphs beginning with, “Let us remember that desires dictate our priorities …”
  • Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “Have We Not Reason to Rejoice?”Ensign and Liahona, Nov. 2007, 18–21. Consider using portions of this article to strengthen the conclusion of the lesson.








  • Gordon B. Hinckley, “Words of the Prophet: Daughters of the Almighty,” New Era,Nov. 2003, 4–7.
  • Gordon B. Hinckley, “The Quest for Excellence,”Ensign, Sept. 1999, 2–5;Liahona, Sept. 1999, 2–8. Consider reading the five paragraphs beginning with, “My wife likes to tell the story of a friend …”
  • Elaine S. Dalton, “Remember Who You Are!” Ensign andLiahona, May 2010, 120–23. Consider using this in the section of the lesson titled “Our Attitudes about Ourselves Help Us Succeed.”
  • Charles W. Dahlquist II,“Who’s on the Lord’s Side?”Ensign and Liahona, May 2007, 94–96.

  • Come back soon,
     

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...