Sunday, November 4, 2012

Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 43 "Righteous Living"


HERE is a copy of the lesson from the manual
This is my handout for this lesson.( I got a drop of water on it just as I finished tying the bow.  It took me forever to tie the dang bow and get it to sit straight and I just didn't have it in me to start over.) :(


Print the quote here.

After printing out the tags onto white card stock, I cut them out and matted them on a slightly bigger piece of white card stock.  I attached the tag to a bag of fish crackers with an orange bow and that was it!  That was a super easy one right?



Other resources




Come back soon,


1 comment:

love bug momma said...

I love them! They are all so cute! It kills me that I'm just slightly ahead of you... I'm teaching Lesson 44 on Sunday. So close!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...