Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Young Women Manual 1 Lesson 45 "The Value of Work"


Click HERE for a copy of the lesson from the manual.

Go Here to print handout
You can print them onto card stock and give them as they are or you could attach it to a sugar cookie or rice Crispy treat shaped like a "W" or with a "W" on it.  I think it would be cute to make a treat like cupcakes and put "W"s in them.  I don't have a picture  because I didn't actually do this, but I made these "W's so that you can attach them to a pick and insert them into your treat.  I think it would be cute to put different sized and fonts of various "W"s around the room.  It would grab the interest of the girls.  They would be wondering what the heck the "W"s are all about.


Come back soon,
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...