Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Few Neighbor Gift Ideas From This Year


If you have been following my blog since last Christmas you know that I LOVE neighbor gifts.  They are so fun!  I love giving them and I love getting them!  As always, we were treated very nicely by our awesome neighbors and I wanted to share a few of their ideas with you.  The pictures are horrible!  I snapped them quickly with my cell phone while I had the chance.  I hope I can convey the CUTENESS to you in spite of the bad pics! HAHA
This is the VERY WORST OF MY PICTURES because you can't even see them, but you all know how much I love my little dog Molly right?  (See THIS post).  My friend Launa gave Molly some HOMEMADE DOGGY TREATS that her daughter made.  They were shaped like little dog bones. They are just adorable and  MOLLY LOVES THEM!!!






My Sister Kim made this ADORABLE gift and gave it to us at the family Christmas party.  A wooden BACK SCRATCHER bought at the dollar store with a little poem attached.






 The poem reads:
We wanted to get you a special gift
So a great idea we did hatch.
As soon as we saw it, we knew what to give.
What's better than a good back scratch?
Isn't that cute?  And we are actually LOVING the back scratcher.  Here in Utah the air gets REALLY dry this time of year and we are all pretty itchy at times.  This gift is really making life better for us.  Haha.




Janet is such a sweetheart and she is so creative. Look at this adorable santa-tizer! can you believe how cute?!  The note reads:


Hope you can use a little "Santa-tizer" this season.  Have a happy, healthy holiday!!!







It's a small bottle of sanitizer wrapped with a piece of red and white polka dot paper.  A black strip of paper or ribbon for the belt, A white pipe cleaner for the fur and a metal washer for the belt buckle.  I LOVE IT!!! So cute!  Janet also has a knack for finding really cute tags.  I ALWAYS love the tags she uses and have saved many so that I can attempt to recreate them.





This idea from my friend Diane
is so CUTE and so SIMPLE.  Why have I never seen this before?  It's one of those "Why didn't I think of that" things.  I LOVE it!!!  It's a bag of soup mix with a tag that reads, "Have a "soup-er" Christmas!!  Who doesn't love a bowl of warm soup this time of year?  Really clever.




I know it would've been nice to have these ideas posted before Christmas right?  Here is my post on last year's Neighbor gifts. There are some really cute ideas.
Come back soon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...