Monday, February 18, 2013

Kade's Valentines 2012



I found these pictures of Kade's Valentines from last year.  I never did post them so I thought I'd share them with you today.  These were very simple.  I bought them pillow boxes at Michael's in the wedding-ish section.  They were meant for a baby shower.
I filled them with candy and added a red band made with card stock.  On top of that was a red circle with a white scalloped border.  I punched the heart out of glitter card stock. ( I was kind of in love with glitter card stock last year.)  I typed up a label, printed them out and circled Kade's name with a heart.
They were pretty simple, but I thought they turned out cute.  Don't you love pillow boxes?  Whoever invented them is a genius!!!

Come back soon,
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...