Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pray For Me. It's Going To Be A Very Busy April!!!

 Sorry I've been a little AWOL lately.  I have a very good excuse...

First of all...My Oldest daughter Morgan is engaged to Daniel Newbold!  Yaay!  We are SOO excited to have Daniel join our family.  They will be getting married on April 13.
Morgan found her dress today.  Big relief.  She got it HERE.

The dress fits Morgan to a "T".  Pretty, simple and elegant all at the same time.  
Look at the beading at the neck  So pretty.  
I love how the buttons continue all the way down the train
Morgan is so happy with her dress.  It's absolutely perfect!!!
So Morgan and Daniel are getting married on April 13,They will have a dinner the night of the 12th instead of a wedding breakfast. Dallin has his missionaryFarewell the following weekend on the 21st and enters the Missionary Training Center on Wednesday April 24.  I fly to Jacksonville Florida on the 27th to help my daughter Madison welcome her daughter into the world. a pretty busy couple of weeks huh?  But all good things!

I will try to keep you posted, but I've been pretty busy working on centerpieces and plans.  I will share with you as I go.  Tomorrow I will post some Valentines projects I have done.

Come back soon,

3 comments:

Nancy Face said...

She looks lovely! Such happiness!

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Wow, that does sound busy! Good luck, and enjoy all those fun family moments! Love the dress :)

Patti said...

Morgan, You look BEAUUUTIFUl! No huge surprise! I love your dress! And ... I am super thrilled for you! Congratulations!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...